As class, the professor introduced us to how to do a manifesto using HTML.
- I used table to manage the margin of the manifesto.
- I used a <font> attribute to style the font, size, color.
- Finally, I used a a bunch of different colors to make the manifesto looks attractive.
- On other hand, I tried to play a little with the original manifesto and make it appears in a different looks.
- I change the border “color & size” to 0px solid white. And the background color to black.
2. I change some font color, so it would be visible.
- Here is the final look,
- Manifestos pieces that inspired me
I found a bunch of manifesto online that inspired me to make mine, but what actually grabbed my attention are those two pieces that I tried to follow it style
- And this is mine
- The HTML code I used